Monday, July 26, 2010

Tucanos!

To celebrate our 1 Year Anniversary, we went to Tucanos for lunch today! It was amazing! And thanks to Sarah (Ryan's sister) we had a buy one get one free! Thanks again Sarah!

Ryan loves their Brazilian Lemonades.

Ryan tried 3 different Brazilian Lemonades, they were pretty tasty!

After Tucanos, Ryan and I went to see Eclipse. I hadn't seen it yet and it was pretty good. Ryan didn't fall asleep during the movie, so I guess he didn't hate it!

Once we got home, reality set in and we realized that we move in two days, so we needed to pack up some stuff. Boy do we have a ton of crap! We have 4 bags for D.I. and then threw away about 5 bags worth of stuff and we still have tons of stuff left. I can't believe it! I can't wait to have it all packed and over with. Of course we'll have to unpack it all, but that's life.

So wish us luck and hopefully everything goes smoothly with the move.

2 comments:

  1. We are totally in the same boat. We gave a ton away to good will, and still we have a ton. Good luck with your move! I totally know how you feel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tucano's is awesome!!!
    You guys should go on a trip to Brazil...you would love it there! We're gonna be there all of next month, can't wait!!!!!!
    Where are you moving to?

    ReplyDelete