Saturday, September 11, 2010

All married in 2009!

Tonight we got together for some games at Casey and Kimber's place. We played a lot of games, ate some dessert and had a lot of fun. Usually it's me and my two cousins along with our husbands, but I thought of having my friend Jacie and her husband join us too! It was way fun!

We played "Catch Phrase" to start the night off, then moved to "Funglish" and ended the night off with "The Game of Things".

One thing I realized during the night was that all of us married couples had gotten married last year. So, I wanted to include a picture of each couple on their wedding day and a picture of them from tonight. I know, random, but I don't care.















Jacie and Shane started us out with getting married June 2009.



















Ryan and I were married in July of 2009.

















Kammy and Rob were married in August...or was it September of 2009?
























And Kimber and Casey were married in November of 2009.

Well that's all for my randomness of pictures. Tonight was a lot of fun and I hope we do it again soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment