Saturday, September 25, 2010

Botox gone wrong!

Bethany got in a fight!!

A girl that wasn't on the team, came up to her before the game and punched her in the mouth! Apparently, the girl thought that Bethany looked like the girl who stole her boyfriend, so she punched her. Bethany didn't even know what hit her, it was crazy!

I mean, why would you want to mess with B?

Alright, so she didn't get in a fight with a random chick,
I actually hit her.

Not on purpose though, I was helping her warm up by tossing the ball back and forth, and I threw the ball to her, she put up her mitt to catch the ball, but instead, it hit her face! The weird thing was that she didn't even flinch! No joke! She has been sick for the last few days, so I guess it's slowed her reflexes. I felt soooooo bad! It started bleeding and puffing up pretty bad.

As the night went on, it continued to get puffier and puffier. Everyone kept making fun of her for only getting botox in part of her lip, and every time people made her laugh it hurt her a lot. Sorry B!!

A close up on the puffiness!

On a side note...

We won! (By default)

The other team didn't even care to show up! It's not that some of the other team showed up, NONE of them showed up. But when one team forfeits, they have to pay the team $35, so our team will get $35 next Friday, which will most likely go towards "Ackley Masonry" the company that sponsored the team.

Most of the team!

2 comments:

  1. haha! i totally believed that story about her getting punched. that sucks dude

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch! I'm sure it would surprise you knowing my lack of athletic ability that I've been hit a few times with softballs and even bats! I hope she can be back to her normal beautiful self quickly!!!!!

    ReplyDelete