Sunday, September 5, 2010

Baptism and Blessings!


(No, Sean and his son aren't this ethnic, but I found this pic online)

Yesterday, we went to a baptism! It was for Ethan, which is Ryan's friends, son. (Did that make sense?) Anyways, it went great! After the baptism, we headed over to Sean's and had some hot dogs and hamburgers.

Along with the food, there was of course the choice of BYU or UTAH. There was a BYU game later that day, so all the BYU fans were dressed in BYU gear. Therefore, all the UTAH fans had to wear their UTAH gear (rolling my eyes...) but I guess it's just "healthy" competition.
Later that day, we headed back over to Sean's and played some "Sorry Revenge", which is a cool card game. We played about 9 rounds of that and ate tons of Starburst, Skittles and Pixy Stix. It was a lot of sugar, then Sean started on dinner.

Sean has an AMAZING recipe for Chicken Fettichini Alfredo, so we were able to have some delicious dinner! It was soo good! After dinner we played Family Feud and Ryan and I kicked Sean and Laurie's trash! We had a lot of fun that night!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today was a double-header! We had my niece Sierra's Blessing at 9am down in Springville and then Josh's Blessing at 1pm in Eagle Mountain.
Sierra's blessing went really well and then we went to Gospel Doctrine where Brig taught the class. He did a really great job on the lesson. I love hearing my brothers talk about the gospel and share their testimonies. I'm glad we were able to be there.

Here's Brig's whole family, with little Sierra yawning from our Family Reunion.


We then went to Josh's blessing and that also went great.

Here's Lish, Ricky and Josh!

By that time, Ryan and I were pretty antsy, having sat through a Sacrament Meeting already and Gospel Doctrine, and then having another Sacrament Meeting. We survived them both and then went to Lisha's house/park to enjoy some good food and good company. There were soooo many people there! We stayed for an hour or so and then went home for a bit.

We then went back over to Lisha's to play some games that never actually ended up happening, but we still had fun talking and playing with crying babies. Ryan went to pick up Depew from the airport and now we are at home watching House. That is a review of the last two days, sorry if it was boring.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for coming to the blessing and hanging out with us. You guys are awesome! I'm so glad you are diligent with blogging....I think I'll just link to yours instead of writing my own since you do such a better job of remembering things than I do. :)

    ReplyDelete