Friday, September 10, 2010

Friends!

Yesterday was a lot of fun! I was able to hang out with my old Roomie Ashley!

Ash and I met, um, I don't remember when, sometime in the beginning of 2008 and we instantly became friends! I don't remember the time frame, but after a little while, Ashley moved in with me and we became roommates, and literally roommates. We shared a room and had a lot of fun. We both started working at eBay and would carpool to training blasting "The Veronicas" and "The beat song" (we never knew what the name of the song was, but it had a good beat)

Well, we've been good friends ever since, but she's had a graveyard shift for the longest time, that we haven't been able to see each other. But we finally made some time and were able to hang out. We talked for about 4 hours straight just catching up on EVERYTHING! It was awesome! I love Ashley and had so much fun catching up with her!

Here's me and Ashley at Lagoon, June 2008.

And here's me and Ash yesterday!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

After catching up with Ashley, Ryan and I headed to Orem to hang out with Bethany for her 21st Birthday!

Bethany and I have known each other for the longest time, and I really mean it. I don't seem to have any pictures of when we were way younger, but here's when we were 9.

B and I around Halloween time in our hometown city village.

Sophomore year, our first high school dance.

Last year at my wedding.

As you can see, we have known each other for a long time.


Here's Bethany's Ice Cream Cake from last night. It was way good and super cute!

Before people came over to party, B and I wanted to paint, so I brought over some paints and we painted some random stuff on some canvas. We didn't get much done, but it was fun! This blue painting was what Bethany did and it looks way good!

Back in the day, whenever it was one of our birthdays, we would buy each other a "Friends" Season. Well, we did that, and both of us have all the seasons now, so I had to get her something else.

I found this fabric at JoAnn's Fabric and instantly thought of Bethany. Right now she's really into owls, so I figured I could make her a quilt with this fabric.

It's really cute fabric!

Here's the end result! The picture is pretty crappy, but it came out pretty cute!

After painting, people came over and we played some fun games like Battle of the Sexes (not the board game) "What if...", and Mafia. It was way fun!

It's Friday so that means Softball Game tonight! There's going to be a few players missing tonight, but hopefully they'll pull through and do well tonight!


No comments:

Post a Comment