Monday, September 27, 2010

Boo and some Joy along with it!

Yesterday was our first McCorristin Family Dinner/Women's Craft Night!

All of Ryan's family, and I mean all of them (minus Andrew) were able to make it. Kara and I counted last night and there were 23 of us, that's a whole lot of McCorristin's! Anyway, we had a yummy dinner and then all the ladies took over the dinning room and did a really cute craft!

We all brought things to share and Chelsie made the blocks and vinyl letters. The craft is 3 blocks of wood; on one side it says "Boo" for Halloween, and on the other side it says "Joy" for Christmas. They all turned out way cute!

Here's everyone's blocks (minus Tammy's, she left before I could take a picture, sorry Tam)


Here's Judy's Joy side!

Judy's Boo side!

Val's Boo side!
Chelsie's Boo side!
Kara's Boo side!
Kara's Joy side, along with Curtis!
Sarah's Boo side!
Sarah's Joy side!
My Boo, hehe that sounds ghetto
My Joy!
As you can see, they all turned out way cute! I think the first craft night was a success! We don't know what we're going to do for next month's craft, but we were thinking of something for Thanksgiving.

Does anyone have any cute ideas? Let me know!

3 comments:

  1. Those are totally cute! I'm still not done with mine but I will be tomorrow and post pics:) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. let me try this again. I think they are turned out great. Curtis is wearing a silly face, and my Joy block aren't done, so don't judge them yet. I had a lot of fun making them, and think that the craft night was a hit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would DIE if you made one of those and sent it to me here in Georgia.

    ReplyDelete