Monday, September 6, 2010

Better Late than Never?

On August 29, my nephew Tate turned 10!

He decorated his own cake and Jen helped him with his name and the 10 on the top. It was a cute cake and we had such good food that day. He chose to have cheese fondue for his birthday lunch, then chicken and broccoli croissants for dinner, it was amazing!

Tate, rockin out to "Happy Birthday".

Ever since Tate could move, he has always been dancing or moving to the music.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

September 1st, I went and hung out with Bethany and we made some fruit pizzas! I think these are my new favorite dessert.

Bethany made some pretty flowers.

I couldn't think of anything cool to make, so I just did a design.

Later that night, I took the pizza I made, over to Sarah and Chance's for a "rematch" of Settlers. Sadly, Ryan won again. He got waaay lucky though with the numbers. But good job Ryan! I think Sarah officially hates Settlers now and Chance is determined to win.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

September 6 (Yesterday) was the day of baby blessings and Ryan and I took a few pictures after Sierra's blessing at Brigs house.



Brig and Shell have this picture hanging in their family room and I really like it. It's such a pretty picture!

I will most likely post a few pictures from Sierra's blessing once I get them off of Jen's camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment