Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Moved.


I found this picture online and I thought it was pretty awesome, especially since that's how it feels every time we move.

So, as you can tell, we moved...again. People are probably wondering why, and long story short, it just wasn't working out.

Therefore, we are now living at the Casa de Hermosillo (aka living with my friends Lish and Ricky, who graciously said that we can stay with them for a while, they are pretty much amazing!) The funny thing is, that I've already lived here before, back in the day. Lish was my second Roommate in Utah and now we are staying in the same room that I used to have. Good times.

I don't know of anyone else who has moved this much. I added it up and this is my 8th time moving since 2007...that's got to be a world record or something.

Here's the breakdown...
1. Move to Jen and Robs in City Center
2. Move to Lisa's
3. Move to Lisha's
4. Move to Jen and Robs in City Center
5. Move to Nancy's
6. Move to Adagio
7. Move to Jen and Robs in Saratoga Springs
8. Move to Lish and Ricky's

Oh, and of course, the worst thing is that I had to tell the Relief Society President that I was moving. That was pretty difficult and by far the shortest calling I've had. My last calling was about 2-3 months, because we moved and this one was not even 2 weeks! If I knew that I was going to be moving, I wouldn't have accepted the calling, cuz that's just wasting the Relief Society's time, but I had no idea. Does the Lord really want me to be of use for 2 months or even just 2 weeks?? I wonder sometimes.

Well, I told the Relief Society President and she was really understanding, and surprisingly, I did help them out a lot. Basically with just getting organized and doing computer work that I guess most ladies don't know how to do. Well, I hope I helped at least?

2 comments:

  1. how fun!! in a besides having to move all your crap kind of way. moving is always a fun change of pace

    ReplyDelete
  2. what!? you guys moved out!? you 2 crazy newlyweds still :) glad you guys are happy though! you'll have to tell us the story next time we get together!

    ReplyDelete